HR Tech welcomes qualified industry analysts interested in covering the Conference and Expo. To qualify for a complimentary industry analyst pass, you must be involved in full-time fee-based research initiatives. A maximum of 4 analysts from the same firm will be considered for complimentary registration (this includes individuals speaking at the 2021 Conference). Additional analysts from the same firm must register as a Premium Pass attendee at the prevailing conference rate.
To be considered for a complimentary registration as an analyst, you must apply at least two weeks before the conference using the Analyst/Blogger/Press Pass Application. A history of being registered as an analyst at a previous HR Tech does not guarantee approval. After we receive your application, you will be notified of your application status within 5 business days.
Analysts who receive complimentary passes will have:
- Their photo and contact information listed in the Official HR Technology Conference Press and Analyst list issued by The Devon Group, the PR firm for the HR Tech Conference
- Access to the on-site Analyst/Blogger/Press Room to hold vendor briefings (Selling of research, industry reports or sales of any type is strictly prohibited.)
- Access to all conference sessions, activities and Expo
HR Tech show management reserves the right to request:
- Content from a recently published industry-related article that contains your byline
- A market research report from the past six months listing you as a contributor with your name, title and company name. Reports must contain legitimate and independent research from your analyst firm.
HR Tech reserves the right to deny an applicant an industry analyst badge if sufficient credentials are not provided upon request. Additionally, accreditation will NOT be extended to:
- Publishers, general managers, account representatives, sales executives, brand executives, business development and/or PR/marketing professionals
- Analysts from financial services firms
- Anyone whose principal purpose for attending HR Tech is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as an industry analyst