Media registration will be granted to working media and analysts who actively cover HR and technology-related topics, across verticals.
Accreditation will not be granted to:
- Non-editorial media professionals; publishers; general managers; account, sales or business development representatives; PR/marketing professionals; brand ambassadors; analysts from financial services firms; or vendor organizations, including exhibitors.
- Anyone whose principal purpose for attending the conference is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as a member of the media or an industry analyst.
The HR Technology Conference will accept any of the following credentials for proof of your affiliation. If you do not meet these specific requirements, we hope you will consider joining us under another registration option
- Three articles published within the past six months with your byline.
- Letter from your editor or producer via their company email address that states you are covering HR Tech on assignment.
- About page or masthead listing you as an editorial contributor.
- Article published within the past six months with your byline.
- Article published within the past six months quoting you as an industry analyst.
- Cover of a market research report from the past six months listing you as a contributor.
*Reports must be made independently and not solicited, underwritten or sponsored by exhibiting companies.
- Three articles published within the past six months quoting you as an industry influencer.
- A recent monthly traffic/follower report from the social platform verifying your account and traffic activity showcasing a minimum of 5,000 followers on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook or Instagram.
- Three links to content published within the past six months under your name or byline.
- A recent monthly traffic report from an external web analytics service like Google Analytics verifying your channel gets 2,500 or more unique visitors monthly (UVM).
**Vendor content channels, online communities, forums, newsletters and user groups will not be considered for media accreditation.
To be considered for accreditation, you must apply at least two weeks before the conference. Previous attendance as a media or analyst does not guarantee approval. We will respond to completed applications within five business days.